- Stain- and chemical-resistant grout formulation with no sealing, no mixing required. Easy cleanability, color consistency, and improved workability
- Dries to a hard, uniform color surface in 24 hours and will not stain surfaces.
- 70% recycled content for Green Squared Certification (Level 3). Nonsag formulation for vertical backsplashes.
- Crack-resistant and shrinkage-controlled formulation, with no efflorescence. BioBlock technology for mold and mildew resistance
- Ready-to-use straight from the pail, with no water required. Available in a color palette matching the most popular glass mosaic designs
MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is a professional-grade, ready-to-use (RTU) translucent specialty grout with an “iridescent effect” finish, providing a perfect complementary look for your tile project. The product is offered in 10 different designs with translucent characteristics that not only reflect but also refract light. This allows the grout to transition in color to complement the tile color. MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is also formulated for commercial and residential installations with porcelain, ceramic, glass and natural stone tiles. MAPEI Flexcolor 3D can be used to grout interior tile. Plus, the dense surface structure of the grout helps to prevent water-based stains on the grout surface. MAPEI Flexcolor 3D is formulated with the latest innovation in recycled glass bead aggregate, which ensures color consistency, ease of cleanability and improved workability. In addition, this grout can be used on sensitive tile surfaces once tested, requires no sealer and cures naturally from evaporation. Comparison testing of MAPEI Flexcolor 3D versus traditional Portland-cement grout has verified that MAPEI Flexcolor 3D requires 65% less time to install than powder grouts. Colors shown here may not accurately represent the actual color of the installed product because of job site conditions, product preparation, installation methods, lighting, image variance on computer monitors, and the type of tile or stone utilized.